Gift Shop POS software.
Rent for $159 a month - unlimited terminals.
Why do gift shops need specialty POS software? Why can’t they use basic software? They can. However, the more specialty the software, the more facilities the business has to attract shoppers and leverage what’s special about the business.
The Tower Systems gift shop software is specialty POS software made for gift shops. It has been made to help gift shops leverage what is unique about their businesses. We think this is a reason many hundreds of gift shop retailers have chosen our software.
Developed and supported in Australia for Australia and New Zealand, this gift shop software has features gift shop retailers tell us they love. Here is a short video of some of these features. Join Justin, from our sales team, and Mark, our CEO, as they show parts of this gift shop software:
How is it special? This gift shop software helps gift retailers to differentiate their businesses. It does this in plenty of ways like:
- Allowing bundling packages together. This can guide shoppers to buy more. It can also help you create packs unique to your business.
- Instant reward loyalty. If you see people for one time only, leverage more from that visit with a loyalty offer that pays for itself.
- Sell what you don’t have with special customer orders thr0ugh which you can sell from a supplier catalogue and get customer payment ahead of you ordering an item in.
This gift shop software does much more, though. For example:
- Get rid of manual books at the counter for LayBys, special orders, stock you need to order and more.
- Cut dead stock and re-order based on data facts.
- Cut theft by knowing what is being stolen.
- Eliminate LayBy and get you paid sooner with buy now pay later.
- Make price comparison harder with bundled packs.
- Easily and consistently pitch locally sourced products.
- Drive community group member engagement with group pricing.
- Get one-time-only shoppers spending more with loyalty tools.
- Bring customers back with reminders on dates important to them.
- Save money on bookkeeping by integrating with Xero.
- Leverage your knowledge on receipts and elsewhere. Sell you.
- Reach beyond your four walls with a directly linked Shopify store.
The software continues to evolve, too. With updates released every eight weeks or so. The enhancements in these updates are guided by suggestions from customers, for which we are sincerely grateful.
To see if this software could help your business, contact one of our sales team members for a personal demonstration. This is done live and online at a time that suits your needs.
Talk to one of our product specialists about your software, organise an obligation free demonstration.