POS software for Jewellers.
Rent for $185 a month – unlimited terminals.
The Tower Systems POS software for jewellers is purpose built for the needs of jewellers in Australia. The latest software, R3, is fresh visually and technically, delivering to jewellers facilities specific to the needs of their specialty retail businesses.
From repairs tracking and management to shopper anniversary and event follow-up to gemstone inventory tracking to insurance sales, this jeweller POS software is made to serve the needs of local independent jeweller businesses.
Specialty jeweller product labels allow for professional product tagging. The link to Shopify facilitates the seamless transacting of business in-store as well as online. Here is a short video with Nathan from our sales team and Mark, our CEO, where we show some of what is in thus jeweller specific software.
This is jeweller POS software that helps jewellers serve customers where they are, 24/7. This can be done from the shop floor as well as on the road, thanks to our Retailer Roam™ app.
This jeweller POS software evolves regularly thanks to the active engagement of many users of the software, suggesting enhancements and guiding development.
Here are some of the benefits leveraged through this software developed for jewellers.
- Jeweller stock management, including stone details.
- Colour, size and style: Easily track sales at a granular level.
- Club pricing: Helps you attract community group members.
- Repairs: Track & manage repairs & communicate with customers.
- BOGO: Increase sales with buy this and get that bundling.
- Warranty: Track details and leverage this for customer service.
- Bring them back: Market for birthdays, anniversaries and more.
- Sell anywhere: Using our Retailer Roam™ sell anywhere app.
- Sell anytime: With our Shopify / Magento / Woo integrations.
- Special orders: Easily manage special customer orders.
- Awesome loyalty: Encourage them to spend more.
- Seasonal reordering: Reorder inventory based on seasonal sales.
Serving jewellers of all sizes in all situations, from kiosk to high-end bespoke jewellery, the Tower Systems jeweller software serves a broad range of needs.
Since we make the software we guide its evolution. This has been key in our growth to serving more than 400 jewellers with this software.
If you would like to see the software, to determine if it serves your business needs, please contact us. We’d welcome the opportunity for an obligation free demonstration.
Talk to one of our product specialists about your software, organise an obligation free demonstration.