POS software for firearms dealers
Rent from $199 a month - unlimited terminals.
This is fresh Australian made and supported software for firearms retailers.
This software is made specifically for firearms dealers. It is packed with facilities you use regularly and other tools common to retail business management.
Here is a short video offering an overview of some features of the software, by Tim from our sales team and Mark our CEO.
The Tower Systems firearms POS software is purpose built, made to service, to help with accurate selling, customer tracking and business recordkeeping.
From receiving electronic invoices from participating suppliers to feeding data seamlessly to your website, this firearms retail business software is designed to help businesses run smoothly, to meet regulatory obligations and to help those in the business to enjoy their work more.
Firearms dealers can use this firearms business software to:
- Sell accurately by weight or measure – by whole numbers or fractions.
- Leverage you. If your knowledge is a differentiator, offer it through structured opportunities in the software.
- Easier record keeping with serial number tracking of items sold.
- Ensure compliance with structured age checking.
- Easily handle special customer orders. Bring product in for a specific customer and have them notified automatically by email or text when the goods are in and ready.
- Business differentiating loyalty. Stand out from the crowd. Have customers coming back to you for this.
- Maximise the basket with easy to use one-time shopper loyalty tools.
- Trade and club pricing profiles. Set pricing rules based on customer type.
- Pre-orders – Easily pre-sell a delivery so that when the stock arrives you can manage distribution and billing efficiently.
- Differentiate with informative receipts. These can include product care, use and safety information based on what customers buy.
- Differentiate with bundles. Selling items bundled together makes price comparison hard.
- Track who sold what.
- Time saving invoicing and account management – manage accounts in a way tailored to your business.
- Market to customers based on past purchases.
- Save time by importing electronic invoices.
- Sell more with a direct connect to buy now pay later services.
- Cut mistakes with integrated EFTPOS.
- Cut accounting and bookkeeping fees with integration to Xero and others.
- Easily sell online with a direct to Shopify / Magento or WooCommerce link from your POS software.
This is evolving software, too. Thanks to regular software updates, it will continue to evolve to need market needs, to help firearms dealers run successful businesses.
Talk to one of our product specialists about your software, organise an obligation free demonstration.